home decor

Rooms that motivate

Wednesday, May 13, 2015




I don't know about you, but I like to be inspired before I start a big house cleaning.  It helps me to work with purpose and joy.  When I choose to  think of cleaning my home as more than just doing laundry, and dishes, but more of creating an environment of love and service, then I can clean all the day long!

My favorite house cleaning tip?  Turn it into a decorating/reorganizing/cleaning session.  After I scroll through Pinterest or flip through some of my Pottery Barn catalogs, I am ready to tackle my house!  I need a bit of motivation to get me going!

Here are a few of my favorite motivational pictures to help me get up and get to sweeping, or vacuuming or dusting.  Happy Cleaning!








There!  Now that you've had a little eye candy, don't you feel inspired to get making your home a functional, beautiful space for your family to enjoy and feel comfortable in!?  I know I do!
What room are you going to tackle first?

You Might Also Like

0 comments