celebrate

Memorial Day Printable

Tuesday, May 24, 2016


I love Memorial Day Weekend.  It's the official kick off to summer fun.  But more importantly it's a day to remember what was lost to enjoy our freedom.

We usually start our day at the cemetery, bringing flowers to our daughter, Aria's grave.  (Her story here.)  I LOVE the cemetery she is buried at.  Before her, we would drive by this hilly cemetery and I always commented on how beautiful it was.  Now it's even more beautiful to me because a part of my heart is there, between the fourth and fifth tree.

I like to add a little bit of seasonal decor to my home, to help my family feel festive.  Sometimes I go all out, like on Halloween and Christmas.  But for occasions like Memorial Day, I just like to add subtle touches.  I'll get out my red cake stand, I'll display a few flags, I have a few fun patriotic pieces, but nothing too over bearing.

This year, I designed this "Land of the free because of the brave" printable to add to our gallery wall.
Adding something as simple as a printable to your decor can help you embrace the season.

I know you want this framed for your home too, so I created a free 8x10 that you can download for yourself.  You're Welcome!


If you use it, let me know how you used it, I would love to see!

Love,
Heather

You Might Also Like

0 comments