fall

3 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies

Monday, October 05, 2015


We love all things Pumpkin around here.  My friend told me about these 3 ingredient cookies a few years ago, and they have quickly become a family favorite.  They are easy and yummy, and bring the yummy smell of autumn in your home.

These cookies are so easy that my 10 year old daughter has made them a few times while I recover from surgery.  I think I need to make some more this afternoon.  Yummy!

Ingredients
  • 1 15oz Can Pumpkin Puree
  • 1 Box Spice Cake Mix
  • 1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Combine the cake mix and pumpkin puree, add the chocolate chips, stir, well.
  3. Scoop by Tablespoon fulls onto a greased cookie sheet.
  4. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cookie comes out clean.

You Might Also Like

0 comments