dessert

Easy Chocattack Brownies

Wednesday, December 09, 2015


These brownies are SOOOOO good, but they kinda look a mess!  But let's get back to how good they are!

I don't really like chocolate.  I know!  I know!!!  Can we still be friends?

But these brownies, I always have always loved these brownies!  I mean what's not to love!?  They are super easy, first off.  They are covered in caramel and pecans, and they are ooey gooey goodness!


I just make two batches of brownies.  Follow the instructions on the box, make two boxes, in two pans.  One pan will be the brownies, one pan will be used for the crumbly topping.  You can get a fancy box of brownies, but I usually just get the boxes that are on sale, because after we add the caramel and pecans, you would think they were the most expensive brownies ever.

After the brownies cool, I take about half the jar of caramel and coat one batch of the brownies.  After I have put on the layer of caramel, I crumble the other batch of brownies on top of the layer of caramel.  Then I drizzle more caramel on top of the crumbly and add the pecans and then it's super yummy!

You have to eat this brownie with a fork and a plate because they are super messy, but they are worth the mess!!!


Anytime I make these my family can't wait for dessert time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments