celebrate

Christmas Printable

Wednesday, December 02, 2015

One of my favorite things about Christmas is the music that goes with it.  I especially LOVE Christmas hymns.  When there is new snow on the ground, the Christmas lights are glowing, I have my cozies on and sipping on hot cocoa and listening to a Christmas Hymn, all seems right with the world.  

I have always loved the Hymn "Silent Night."  It is such a sacred song and always brings peace to my heart.  I wanted to have a print to go in my frame that I found at the D.I. and I thought that "all is calm.  all is bright." would be just perfect for that space.  This is the table in our entry, and I hope it sets the tone for our home. 

Peace.  Joy.  Love.  I want to fill my home with the CHRISTmas spirit.




I created this printable free for you so you can bring in the CHRISTmas spirit to your home too.  Let me know how you use it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments