DIY

Summer Pinwheel Wreath

Wednesday, June 15, 2016




This is the easiest wreath to make.  Seriously!  I made it one rainy afternoon with my 9 year old daughter and we had a blast.


Plus, it cost less than $5 dollars to make!!!!  YES!

First I purchased a foam noodle from the dollar store and made it into a wreath form.


I bought some fun summer 12x12 scrapbook papers and a package of colorful brads from the craft store, and that's al you need.  We cut each scrapbook paper into 4th's, so then we had 6x6 paper to work with.

I found this pattern from http://www.auntannie.com/FridayFun/Pinwheel/  to make the pinwheels.



And we ended up with about 25 of these cute little pinwheels!




Then we just hot glued them to the foam form and VOILLA!!!  You have an adorable summer wreath.

Have you tried making pinwheels yet?  What wreath do you like to use for the month of June?

You Might Also Like

0 comments