celebrate

D.I.Y. LOVE sign

Tuesday, February 02, 2016



I realized this year that I don't have a lot of Valentine's Day decor.  I love to decorate for the fall months, Halloween is my favorite, and then Christmas always takes up so much energy.  By the time February comes around I find myself craving a clean and simple house.

I was looking at Pinterest one night, and realized that I could still decorate for Valentines Day and keep a clean and simple home.  So I pulled together some supplies and came up with this really easy sign.  I have it in my entryway and I LOVE it.  It makes me happy every time I see it.

How to:  Love sign
Supplies:  1 piece of foam board, 4 pieces of scrapbook paper,
scissors and glue
This project is really easy, but adds a dramatic look to your room.  I traced each letter from my computer screen in the font
that I wanted.  I then cut each letter out of the scrapbook paper then glued it onto the foam board.  Then you have a beautiful piece of art work for your Valentines decor.
thet

You Might Also Like

0 comments