celebrate

Super Bowl Party

Friday, February 05, 2016



Are you ready for some football................food!?  I actually love football.  My husband and kids..........they could take it or leave it.  They are more into Soccer and extreme sports.  So when Super Bowl rolls around, I always host a party, because making it special and having lots of food is the only way to really get my kids excited about it!



This year I found all of the fun football dishes at the Dollar Tree.  I like to make things easy to grab and eat, so that I don't have a lot of clean up.

Now I don't like to have all the food out at once.  Football games are LONG, and you will need to keep your food in stages,............BUT that doesn't mean you have to be cooking and preparing all day.


I usually start out with some veggies and fruit with dips.  Chips and dips, and crackers and cheeses.  First Quarter snacks!

They key to have revolving food is a crock pot!  I put the Chicken Wings and the Queso in the crock pots before people start arriving, so that they are ready to go and hot when the hunger starts!

At half time, (after the show of course!)  I make the Captain Crunch Chicken, Loaded Potatoes and the Black Bean and Corn quesadillas.  They are easy to prepare and SO SO SO good.

Then I just put out some cookies, cupcakes, brownies for nibbling on in the 4th quarter and there you have it.  Well fed guests at your party!


Here are our favorite Recipes









c
a



You Might Also Like

0 comments